Trigger Point Cold Roller
So you’ve heard about the craze of foam rolling and maybe even tried it to get relief from sore muscles and speed up recovery. It turned out absolutely amazing and just when you though pre and post workout routines couldn’t get any better…BAM! Introducing the revolutionary Trigger Point Cold Roller!
This roller is perfect for individuals who need a little more pressure applied to really feel the roller working and thus achieve faster relief that goes a long way! The only muscle groups you can’t fully reach with this little roller are the back muscles, due to the fact that the roller is just a little longer than a standard dumbbell.
Why Is The Trigger Point Cold Roller So Unique?
- The roller maintains cold efficiency for up to three hours with its patented Gel Core.
- You can take it with you wherever you go because it’s super lightweight and portable.
- The patented design of this stainless steel roller is unique and scratch resistant and makes it super hard working and durable.
The Cold Roller is a fantastic addition to the fitness industry and it combines the proven results from cold compression with the modern myofascial release foam rolling techniques people are enjoying nowadays. The fact that you can do this massage yourself at home like a pro just makes it that much more attractive.
How To Use The Revolutionary New TP Cold Roller?
To get full relief from muscle tension and aches simply follow these super easy steps:
Place the Cold Roller in the freezer for at least 2 hours
Now wipe it down with a warm cloth to remove any built up frost that might have accumulated on the surface area.
To allow your muscles to adjust and get use to the feeling, start out with GENTLE rolling on the specific muscle group that you want to target.
No need for pausing on tension points with the Cold Roller, you keep rolling the specific area for a good 30-40 seconds at a time until the pain feels alleviated.
So to get a better mental picture of what exactly this ultra-modern myofascial massager looks and feels like, here are the specs:
- Brand - Trigger Point Therapy
- Color – Stainless Steel Silver
- Weight – 3 Lbs.
- Length – 11 ½ inches
- Diameter – 2 ⅝ inches
- Wheel Diameter – 4 inches
To get you off to a great start, here are some recommended exercise moves to target those aching muscles:
Foam Roller Exercise: Quad Rolls
To give relief to tensioned quadriceps try this easy move:
1) Lie Down on your stomach with one leg extended and the other pulled up & outward.
2) Now place the roller under your quad at the top of your leg
3) Slowly move down all the way to your knee and then roll back up again.
4) Repeat this move, keeping a slow and steady, controlled movement, for roughly 30 to 40 seconds.
5) Repeat if necessary and aim at doing this move at least 3 times weekly after a workout.
Foam Roller Exercise: Lat Rolls
The muscles on the underside of your shoulders need some thorough care and with the help of these easy steps you’ll be able to swing your arms up and down again in no time without that lurking muscle tension
1) Lie own on your side then place the roller directly beneath your shoulder joint at the top of your armpit. Now move down all the way to just above the ribcage and then slowly back up to the top again.
2) Remember to keep a steady pace throughout the moves and repeat the process up and down or about 30 seconds before switching to the other side of your body.
3) Do this move on alternating sides about two times on each side after a workout and aim for about 3 rolling sessions per week to achieve maximum results.
Foam Roller Exercise: Calf Rolls
Your calves are some of the muscles that are most easily disregarded when in fact they also deserve some attention. Follow these easy steps to soothe cramps and tenderness in the bottom half of your legs.
1) Sit down with both your legs extended, one leg moved out to the side.
2) Now place the roller underneath your calf at the top near your knee joint, and then using your hands as support, slowly move your leg down the roller to the end of your calf muscle and then all the way back up again.
3) Do this move continuously for about 30 to 40 seconds and then switch to the other leg.
4) Repeat this move twice if necessary and aim for 3 sessions per week both before and after a workout.
The revolutionary new Trigger Point Cold Roller is set to change the way we look at and treat sports injuries at home for good. Try it today. At a relatively affordable price you could just be changing your workout routine for the better. Investing in this great tool is a roll in the right direction!